A lot of my family portraits are actually previous wedding clients who return for portrait shoots once they start a family. I consider myself extremely lucky that I have the opportunity to get to know so many lovely people on their wedding days, but also to remain in touch with them and then see their families grow over the years!
- Family and individual portraits (please see below for details).
- Engagement photoshoots for couples.
- Maternity “bump and baby” photographs (additional female photographer also available).
- School and nursery portraits (good rates of commission paid to your school or nursery – please contact me for details).
- Pet photography.
- Modelling portfolios.
- Still life product images for websites or brochures
Prices for family portraits start from £179… This includes:
- Around 1.5 hours of photography time at my studio or on location (at a local park for example).
- All of your images digitally retouched in post-production if required.
- Every image from the shoot presented to you on a printable USB in high resolution and with no watermarks.
- 1x A3 sized print of your favourite image
- Full printing and online usage rights in your images (so you are free to email, facebook or print any of your photographs as many times as you wish!).
It is useful to bear in mind that some “free” portrait sittings which are currently on the market can be a false economy – to buy individual prints or a USB of your images is often hugely expensive. However, my prices include all of your images in digital format with no copyright restrictions.
I also offer optional extras such as poster prints, canvas prints and frames at very reasonable rates and with no pushy after-sales!
Please feel free to contact me for a quote or if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.